Friends, I am moving to a new wordpress andwon’t be writing anymore on “Sunet – just a rusted sunrise”. I will drop-by in your blog world soon
Hope you all are doing good!!
By-mistake, if any of you is in love with my writing, please drop me a message for my new site
Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Comments »
unlike her quiet silent morning song
the rain came with lyrical spring song
full of those gusty innocent smiles
and every tear like a bubble vanished
as if her life started loving rain even more
she carried each rain drop with perfection
and kept in her asylum of cloudy heart
not always you live for big things in life
but for the smallest thing
like for a rain drop
and to feel the greatest glory of God
and in the end
when purple melancholy was broken
with bright perfect love of sunshine
every rain drop in her heart
wrapped itself so perfectly
that it seemed
nothing has even been touched by her heartbeats
Posted in feelings, happiness, poem, Uncategorized | 3 Comments »
You don’t feel lonely when no-one is there but you feel lonely when you need and expect someone to be with you and that someone never takes a turn towards you.
Posted in thought, words | 8 Comments »
It really feels so great sometimes when you are in silence with the world, not bothering about what noises are saying about you. And you are a complete chatterbox with yourself. I am loving this feeling. It has given me confidence and happiness.
- Few days back my mom told me about the condition of my grandpa. He is in his late eighties and suffering from some or the other kind of old age illness now. He got blood clot in the brain and few months back when I had gone to my native, he was having a bad time with his heart. When I saw him, I hugged him so tightly for death to surrender. I can count on my fingers the number of occasions we have talked. And now I am scared to see my life’s journey. I know with this growing age I won’t be having everyone with me. There won’t be anyone in my life to whom I can call grandpa. Sometimes you feel, it isn’t the time spend in the relationship that makes it strong, there is some other thing also. And I am missing him now.
- Finally I enrolled myself into Reikhi class. I am really happy for this
- The weekend was dedicated to Spa and Parlor. First time I am realizing the importance of money after visiting spa…
- My office is shifted to different building with new project. Although I rarely know people here and but I am enjoying this invisibility. It is a different feeling when you are among strangers.
- I have grown my nails. Doesn’t it feel beautiful to see your manicured hands
- Friends are still the heartbeats for my happiness. I am really a sucker for this happiness. The moments that hold our songs sung together, the candle night dinner that we landed into, gossips about each and everyone, the gifts, the teasing………….all these have become my favorite memories. Somewhere you realize……..
You say someone:
~ Is a paradox.
~ Is an enigma.
~ Is wired weirdly.
~ Is a madcap.
But you believe someone:
~ Is a good friend.
~ Is a Godsend.
~ Is one who connects.
~ Is humility, humour, honesty personified
~~ And that’s when you want to start believing in *good Karma ~~
Read these lines somewhere. Cheers to friendship!!!
Happy Women’s Day!!!
Posted in friend, happiness, personal | 1 Comment »
there is still dark at the end of the tunnel
am i blind?…………may be!
but i am sure
to be growing blind with each passing day
here each moment create ripples
and i, a sucker of crests
lands in troughs
a fight then begins to drown me
inside my own mysteries
that you created inside me
but the candle that you lighted
inside the dark tunnel
is still glowing
happy as butterfly
shinning as golden twilight in purple haze
the glow makes me to remember our stories
and honestly, I don’t remember what we talked
but tell me what we talk about when we talk?
inept in giving excuses
i want to tell you
I am always made to believe
i am not wrong
even for the mysteries
that never happened
so I still hold the candle with your memories
thinking you are the right to happen in my life
but the flame just dances
keeping time to hide in waves
flickering mysteries of our memories
not bothering what all I want to say
ranging and roving
but steady, full of mirth
just like escaped you….
Posted in poem | Leave a Comment »
Sometimes I feel as if all the scratches left by the time has been rubbed. I am now a free, happy fully contented tranquil soul. But few days back, it so happened that I felt to tell everything to one of my friend. We are good friends but after his marriage limits appeared in our relationship. The time we used to spend together, our gossips, our roaming, everything condensed. Anyways every relationship changes with time and it is best to change ourselves accordingly. I don’t know what made me to share everything with him and one day I told him everything about the latest happenings in my life. He didn’t say anything…..no words to soothe you! Just nothing! But he just kept his hand on my head. I love when others keep their hands on my head. I felt so weak and felt how much still I need care and support of someone. I still haven’t grown-up to face everything alone what my life has to offer. I just wanted to hug him there only, on the road and wanted to cry on his shoulder. But I saw the space that time has created. And I continued to walk like a programmed robot.
Posted in confusion, personal, words | 5 Comments »
Sometime I just wish that I would have told everything about my life to everyone and I would have enough strength not to repent later for what all I did.
Posted in thought | 17 Comments »