Sometimes I feel as if all the scratches left by the time has been rubbed. I am now a free, happy fully contented tranquil soul. But few days back, it so happened that I felt to tell everything to one of my friend. We are good friends but after his marriage limits appeared in our relationship. The time we used to spend together, our gossips, our roaming, everything condensed. Anyways every relationship changes with time and it is best to change ourselves accordingly. I don’t know what made me to share everything with him and one day I told him everything about the latest happenings in my life. He didn’t say anything…..no words to soothe you! Just nothing! But he just kept his hand on my head. I love when others keep their hands on my head. I felt so weak and felt how much still I need care and support of someone. I still haven’t grown-up to face everything alone what my life has to offer. I just wanted to hug him there only, on the road and wanted to cry on his shoulder. But I saw the space that time has created. And I continued to walk like a programmed robot.
- Some people are too smart....they know how to say the right words thus making the person to feel as if they are only at fault. 6 years ago
- watched.....if only and a lot like love......nice movies!! 6 years ago
- What requires more strength - facing 'it' each and every moment or making 'it' a past and moving ahead with your life! 6 years ago
- @blue_mist hey, where it is coming? 7 years ago
- Had dount in lunch....yuuuummmmy!!! :) 7 years ago
- May 2010 (2)
- March 2010 (3)
- February 2010 (6)
- January 2010 (4)
- November 2009 (4)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (11)
- July 2009 (10)
- June 2009 (15)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (7)
- March 2009 (3)
- February 2009 (6)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (11)
- November 2008 (9)
- October 2008 (20)
- September 2008 (36)
- August 2008 (35)
- July 2008 (39)
- June 2008 (28)
- May 2008 (15)
- April 2008 (5)
Where you left your soul………..If I were to glide my hand over the surface of the rough mountainous terrain Would I know how harshly the world has treated you? Would I know how much you've suffered and the memories of pain that run through your withered wings? I touch the edge of your soul to see the haunted look in your vacant eyes telling me your soul should left long ago when humans used innocence to murder for their cause - Avidesh Shashanni
On the blink…."It is very hard, some days, to know which way is up. But it is never hard, any day, to know which way is right. "
- “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is working night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” - EE Cummings
- Have you ever wondered which hurts the most-saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had.
- If you knock someone down enough they can forget how to get back up or they simply learn that it's safer to breathe face down on the ground."
- "Unconditional love does not require sacrificing Self. Pride? Yes. Self? Never!"
- "The secret lies in being brave enough everyday, to embrace the truth that whispers constantly from within."
- "My friendship is eternal; My ability to care at all costs is immeasurable; My heart, soul, and spirit's depth belong to only one man; I am a woman of truth even in my humanness; And I will always be perfectly flawed."
- I know not if the voice of man can reach to the sky, I know not if the God will hear if I pray, I know not if the gifts I have will be granted. I know not what will come to pass in future days...........But I hope only good will come from my love to my soul!
- When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long, and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong, just remember, in the winter, far beneath the bitter snow, lies the seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the rose.
- What if you slept? And what if, In your sleep You dreamed? And what if, In your dream, You went to Heaven And there plucked A strange and Beautiful flower? And what if, When you awoke, You had the flower In your hand? Ah... what then? -Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is for you. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Freedom soars on wings outstretched upon the wind of kindness; but limitless is the sky when feathers have been strengthened by honest self reflection."
- All Faith is false, all Faith is true: Truth is the shattered mirror strewen In myriad bits; while each believes his little bit the whole to own. ~ Richard Francis Burton
- But somewhere in my soul, I know I've met the thing before; It just reminded me - that was all! And came my way no more - Emily Dickinson
- WHEN YOU TOUCH ONE THING with deep awareness, you touch everything. -- Thich Nhat Hanh, from "Touching Peace"
- 36,470 hits